Connecting to the ECU
To connect to the ECU,
- Connect the Diagnostic Cable to the Diagnostic Port in the Enginer Bay, this is a circular white connector to the left of the air filter.
- Plug the Diagnostic Cable into the computer (if you're running Windows then you'll need to install the FTDI Drivers).
- Using Chrome, Opera or Edge Browser naviagte to https://web.memsfcr.co.uk or Download and run the WebMemsFCR desktop application.
- Click on CONNECT. you will be prompted to select the serial port. This will show as FT232R USB UART or on the desktop application, /dev/cu.usbserial-FTxxxxxx
- If the connection fails or the system is unable to find any serial ports you will be shown a connection error. If this happens, check your connections and try again.
Once connected, the display should show a live stream of the ECU values.