Skip to content
- Download the application
- Windows will also need to Install the Windows FTDI Driver
- MacOS, open the DMG and Drag MemsFCR to the Applications folder
- Connect the FTDI Serial cable to the MEMS Diagnostic port
- Running the application will open your default browser with the MemsFCR dashboard
- Go to Settings and select the Port and Apply
Windows the port will be COM5 or similar
MacOS the port will be /dev/tty.usbserial-XXXXXX
- Turn on the ignition (you don’t need to start the engine)
- Click Connect
- If the application fails to connect, check your ignition is on and the cable is connected corrected.
If you are still unable to connect on Windows then follow the troubleshooting guide.